Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coming again soon...

I'm so sorry about my scarce input into this blog in the last few months and boring my eager readers (all three of you - hihi) with the same look day after day. Hopefully, now that we've been back home for a couple of weeks, things will slowly get back to a pace that'll permit me to write just a bit more - hopefully!



So watch this space... I can't wait to share some stuff - and photos... nothing dramatic (no, no baby at this time, at least not yet - talking about Shayden's sibling to be born or born already, we don't know what's happening with that situation)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I feel privilaged to be one of your three eager readers! :) Can't wait to read more, I've been finding it hard to find time (or energy/inspiration when I have the time) too, so I understand! Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!!!