Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Too good to be true

What did I say about this possibly becoming the least stressful move ever?

This is my third day fighting a cold and not feeling up to doing ANYTHING at all besides resting. I am barely getting the basics done to keep the household running ... It's like all my energy has been sapped and the work is getting piled up - with just 2-3 days left before the move. Arrrggghhh!
Shayden also has a cold - which means endless wiping of a little nose, not so good nights (last night was better) and a bit of a cranky baby needing lots of TLC - Tender-Loving-Care - for you Germans reading this:)

COULD YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR US TO GET BETTER REALLY QUICKLY and for us to get the remaining work done without another HUGE stress??!!!
I would soooooooooooooooo appreciate that!!!! Thanks!!!

No comments: