Friday, March 20, 2009

Leilani

Here it is - finally - the little photo-album-update of Leilani.
With SPECIAL FEATURE: her new school uniform!!! (I know, I know, it's taken me a while...)

Leilani is going to be 14 in 3 weeks - a "real" teenager!
I'm SO glad I got to home school her last year, because since she's gotten back and into school, I hardly see her anymore (sniff, sniff).
Between the long hours at school, homework, sports (volleyball and soon soccer again), church activities and social life, she's a very busy lady!

Leilani, you're an absolute jewel and delight and I am as proud of you today as I could ever be! You rock!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook:
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Lovely!

Bet that was fun to create.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted