Friday, August 26, 2022

What does window-cleaning have to do with health and well-being? (Part 2)

 

If you haven't read part 1, please go back and read that first.😉


Feeling I had no choice, I got to work to implement the naturopath's plan of action to heal my leaky gut.


After a few weeks, something surprising happened that 


CHANGED EVERYTHING !


My dear hubby, the paramedic who isn't exactly the type to encourage natural remedies, went out of his way to ask a neighbour (YWAMer) we had known for a while about some products she had been taking.


Crazy thing is that she had been in and out of our house as she has been Shayden's support worker. And yes, she had shown me the products she was taking, even giving me some to try. 


But I wasn't impressed when I looked at the ingredients. Figured they weren't worth the money. Yes, they may be good, I thought, but too pricey for me. I felt I was getting all the necessary nutrients through my healthy nutrition and supplements I pieced together from various sources.


 Plus the way they were being sold was through network marketing, a HUGE RED FLAG especially for Rich, who wanted to stay as far as possible away from that!


So I never even told Rich about them, not even trying to convince him that they might be able to help me.


So I got a HUGE SURPRISE when he recounted our friend's story with these nutritional supplements!


I HAD NO IDEA OF HER JOURNEY!


Kinda felt embarrassed that I had never bothered to ask, yet she had been around our family for quite some time.





I then found out that she had also struggled for years with leaky gut, terrible immune system and way worse than me: horrific migraines that stole her sleep 5 nights out of 7. She wasn't even able to lay down due to the throbbing pain!!! Her quality of life was horrible and she was losing weight, just like her mother, who had passed away very young from similar ailments.


She had been to doctors, naturopaths, chiropractor.... You name it, she had tried it, meticulously implementing all she needed to do, including all the things I had been recommended and a myriad of supplements.


Had they helped her?


NO! 


YEARs of trying to improve her health and lots of money had slipped through their very meagre bank account without any of it working. She would get slight temporary relief every so often but always felt that something was missing to balance out her body and allow it to heal.


UNTIL SHE WENT TO SWITZERLAND FOUR YEARS AGO.


During a furlough in her home-country, an osteopath friend recommended these products to her. 




She only rolled her eyes and rejected YET ANOTHER SUPPOSED solution to her problems. After all, NOTHING she had tried for years had worked! Surely these simple powders made into drinks to be consumed morning and night wouldn't either.


When her friend insisted and asked if she would take the products if she was to gift her a 3-month-supply, she agreed and started taking them, not really expecting any results.


AND THAT'S WHEN HER LIFE STARTED TO TURN AROUND!


After the first month, while she wasn't able to notice a change (yet), her husband, who had also been sceptical of yet another promised cure, told her 


"Whatever it is that you're taking there, never stop, cuz THIS is how I want you to be."


It took over a year of taking the supplements, but she got 


COMPLETELY HEALED 


and is now enjoying an amazing life with great health and energy! 

(even her hubby is taking the supplements and feeling great - both 60+)


WHAT ABOUT THAT?!!!


Surprisingly to me, Rich didn't waste any time making an appointment with her and her hubs for us to be properly introduced to the products and to sign me up.


When I later asked him WHY he had done that, knowing fully well that our budget wasn't actually able to handle the financial cost of the products, he told me that he just had pity on me as he has seen me struggle for so long, doing everything in my power to get to better health and it wasn't working. 


He figured that we'd end up spending the same amount of money for continued treatment with the naturopath and implementing her plan as paying for these yummy 'juices' that were so easy to use and actually seemed to WORK, containing 1.5kg of high quality vegetables and fruit plus much more in the daily dose!


And when I questioned him about his VERY STRONG dislike for anything having to do with network marketing, he just said, "If it was an American company, I would totally stay away from it, but since it's from Germany, I trust that it's good."





BAM!

(I guess I can dare to write about this, as he is American)


JUST LIKE THAT is how I started on this incredibly journey of regaining my health.


God had whispered to me in March that this year was going to be the year of my healing, and I am WELL ON MY WAY, already feeling 


ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, FULL OF LIFE, ENERGY, VITALITY, GREAT NERVES AND MOOD, FOCUS AND I HAVE NEVER SLEPT SO WELL AND DEEPLY!


The immune system topic will obviously have to be observed over time, as even in the past, I would have several months without sickness at times. But I am 100% convinced that my leaky gut is healing and my immune system is on the way to becoming FABULOUS.


How do I know?


From COUNTLESS testimonies I have read and heard from people testifying to their immune system (and a myriad of other ailments) healing itself with these supplements! 



To get back to what window-cleaning has to do with health and well-being, I am sure that God has led me to something that WORKS, not only for me, but I believe it works for most, if not all people. As it is pretty much just giving our billion of cells the daily nutrition they actually need and crave, and don't get with our diet, healthy as it may try it to be. And once they do get that, it's AMAZING what the body does: it heals itself!


So, as much I would LOVE to learn about a system to REALLY clean windows WELL from anybody that might know the solution, I feel compelled to share my incredible and life-changing discovery with as many people as possible.


Trust me, not because I want to make money through this, but to ACTUALLY HELP people, for who these products might very well be as life-changing as they are for me.


I wish I had found out about them years ago!


Contact me if you'd like to know more. More than happy to chat!