Sunday, July 27, 2008

So much to say...

... so little time... :) - Here's the short version:

  • I LOVE God!

  • I LOVE Rich, my wonderful husband!

  • I LOVE my amazing children - all 5 of them!!!!!

  • I LOVE life!

  • Rich flew off to Sydney for a training with Rescue-net http://www.rescuenet.org.au/ today - I will miss him

  • We've been having a nice week-end with great company from Tahiti, Rich's birthday (early celebration) and never-ending, yummy food (shashimi today - raw fish with rice and a special sauce - YUMMMMM!!!)

In case you're interested in what Rich will be doing, here's an excerpt from an email we got about his training for the next 2 weeks:

"This will be a very exciting course that has been designed to expose you to the various elements of Emergency Relief including, Search and Rescue; Disaster Psychology; Disaster Childcare; Fire Suppression; Field Awareness; Radio Communication; First Response Medicine, Landmine Awareness, Hostage Conduct and much more.

Due to the dangers, the personal hardships, etc, we recognise that this field of work requires very special personnel, so this course then becomes the perfect way to test your skills and abilities, your strengths and weaknesses, and to really push the physical and emotional boundaries. Be told! - this is most definitely not your average YWAM course!!"


Rich is very excited and I can see how he will thrive in this field - and it's just the beginning:)

No comments: