Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


My family and I trust that you had a special Christmas and we wish you a FANTASTIC start into the New Year 2009!

I will not stay up to celebrate tonight, as I am recuperating from a flu.
So far, our time in Germany has been good - and challenging - especially in the health department...

The following verse expresses my desire for 2009:

Seek, inquire of and for the Lord, and crave Him and His strength (His might and inflexibility to temptation); seek and require His face and His presence (continually) evermore.
Psalm 105:4 (Amplified Bible)

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Now Isabel...are you the one with the pretty red hair? I am guessing yes, as your children also have the beautiful locks. Trying not to be jealous, I have always been very fond of redheads.

YOu are beautiful...as is you lovely family!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted