Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spring, glorious spring!

Oh - I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled that winter seems to be on the way out and spring on the way in!

When I discovered the first cherry blossoms while out-and-about yesterday, I got all emotional- I was overjoyed at that amazing sight!

I LOVE spring - and I LOVE cherry trees in blossom - it's just starting, too, so I'll be able to savour it for a bit - AND - summer won't be too long either!

Spring is my FAVOURITE season - the first signs of life after "seeming" death...

It is starting to be a bit lighter at 7 in the morning, trees and flowers blossoming here and there, warmer, sunnier days.

I can hardly contain my excitement!

I accompanied Kylie's class today on an outing to a local park.

It was SUCH a gorgeous day - just makes me love THE CREATOR more and more and more!

2 comments:

Christiane said...

wow, was für sein super foto! kann ich das verwenden? sieht aus wie auf nem Profifoto! Schön, dass du dich über den Frühling freust - kann ich voll verstehen :). Ich freu mich grad noch an dem schön heissen Sommer hier in Berlin, den ich dieses Jahr so richtig geniessen kann, da ich seit Ende Juni hier bin, ohne zu reisen :). Schön, die Natur, das Umfeld, die Menschen und ganz besonders auch die Extra Zeiten alleine mit Gott und anderen zu geniessen!
Dir nen super Tag (bist wahrscheinlich schon im Bett, oder).

Isabel said...

bin meistens kurz vorm ins-bett-gehen beim computer... ja, kannst gerne das foto verwenden!
ja, schoen, dass du auch den sommer geniessen kannst.
dir nen gesegneten tag!
lieben gruss