Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today

This morning, we went to Lollipops Playland where Nathalie used to work - a fun place for kids.
Shayden was meeting his biological mother, as he does every 3 months, plus some of his siblings.

This was before they arrived, Shayden LOVES play houses!
Isn't he such a handsome chappy?!!


Sisters enjoying some time "hanging out" with each other

This is the little girl I've been praying for so much - Ali (named after the boxer Muhammed Ali) - Shayden's little 2-month-old sister.
Isn't she adorable?!!!


Social Services have decided to let the mother keep her - - - I've been praying that little Ali will have all her needs met and not need to go through the same trauma as all of her siblings, including Shayden... I used to feel very burdened for her and concerned for her safety. I also did numerous calls to Social Services.

It's now out of my hands (really always has been, but I felt to "speak up for those who can't speak for themselves") and I have come to a place of peace - leaving this precious little girl's life in the hands of the Lord, trusting HIM that HE will protect her from harm and unnecessary trauma - which will definitely need a miracle of God, considering the mom's history and track-record...

Maybe you can pray with me?!


It would be the absolute BEST if she could stay with Mom, so you can pray that God would help her be a good mommy! And that in case that wasn't happening, it would not go unnoticed by social services and Ali could be placed into a loving home (possibly ours, although at the moment I can't imagine having the time and energy for another one)

No comments: