Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On another note...

... since I've known that AFRICA and ORPHANS are on my horizon, it feels like I've been breathing, thinking, praying, dreaming, reading and whatever else you can imagine about Africa and the situation with the orphans there! What a journey - and it's just begun!

I just finished reading another book - all I can say is W-O-W!!!!

Here is a trailer for SCARED - a novel on the edge of the world - written by Tom Davis, and based on true facts about the situation of orphans in Africa.
Heart-wrenching and VERY challenging - not for the faint-hearted.
But if you want to get a realistic picture of what is happening RIGHT NOW for millions of children in Africa, get a hold of this book and read it!
It is worth every penny and minute!!!!!!!!
But watch out - it may CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

No comments: