Saturday, May 1, 2010

Seriously divine

Yesterday, I made the most scrumptious shake I think I ever had! It was as close to heavenly as it gets (according to MY tastebuds!)

At the moment, it is FEIJOA [Fee-Joe-Ahs] season in New Zealand. They are also called pineapple guavas and are from South America originally (I've never had them in any other country before NZ).

Anyways, feijoas taste DELICIOUS - almost like candy! (not that I really LOVE candy or anything sweet...)

We only have one small plant in our yard, but we keep getting them through some unknown donor.

So yesterday, I asked Kylie to scoop out a few (after she had devoured about 20 of them).

Then, I put them into the blender with a banana, frozen berries, natural yoghurt and honey.

I melted away at the taste! OHHHHHHHH - soooooooooooooooooooo good!!!

No comments: