Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Modern day Heroes of the Faith!


These people are my heroes! I stumbled onto their blog a couple of years ago, listening to Kelsey's message on adoption while I was looking for something else online. I have followed their journey to first adopt one little girl and just now twin girls. These guys rock, including their children! They live on the cutting edge - involved in IHOP and THE CALL, living by faith and making history (I believe).

When I read about their absolutely incredible story about adopting the twins, I was so touched - even felt a little "jealous", if you can use that word.

My heart was screaming out - I WAS MADE FOR THIS, TOO! I WANT TO DO THIS, TOO!

Anyways, have a look - and PRAY for them! They need all the help they can get these days! If there is any way you can, GIVE to them, too! Money you give to them is well invested, for sure!!!

For us to have (and keep) Shayden, we don't have to put out a dollar. For them, this adoption is costing them US$15,000! (and this is "cheap" compared to "normal" adoptions)

No comments: