Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just thinkin'...

... how come that people who really don't have ANYTHING to complain about complain and those who REALLY could have a reason to complain don't???

One of the things that have changed in our house since our Africa trip is that I CANNOT tolerate complaining of any form!

I didn't like it before, but now I.JUST.CAN'T.STAND.IT!

I always have before me the poorest of the poor that I had the privilege of meeting, leading a most miserable life if there ever was one -

sick with Aids

widowed

caring for grandchildren

who are orphans

no decent housing

no regular food

no easy access to clean water

no mattress

no mosquito net

no possibilities for an education

and similar conditions

talk about life being HARD

~~~ YET ~ ~ ~

I didn't hear any complaining

Sadness? YES

But NO COMPLAINING!

Silently enduring

WOW!

I've got so much to learn!

No comments: