Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WOW GOD - the power of 1!

OHHHH - my heart is doing summersaults..... 

I am super-duper excited to share some wonderful news with you:

JUST

BECAUSE

ONE

PERSON

{did you read:

 -one? 

Just one!  -
obviously with her husbands' approval}

CARED

Herself a mother of young children

in a far-away land...

the beautiful little girl in my last post

will soon have her mother by her side!!!!

soon, little one, soon!


YIPPEEEEEE JESUS!!!!

I was over the moon when I got the email,

Praise was thrilled

and the mother VERY VERY happy!!!

Little S doesn't know yet,

but OH -

don't under-underestimate what 

YOU

can do

to change the world

for ONE person

or two

or more....

'Ya never know....



"... Father to the fatherless, defender of widows..."

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

No comments: