Friday, August 31, 2007

Back!

Where have these last two weeks flown???

While Rich and Nathalie, along with all the staff, evangelists and volunteers from overseas are having their official welcome to "Impact World Tour" with a traditional Fijian feast (i think), I am finally able to re-enter the blogging world.



I'll spare you the details of my 2-weeks. Suffice it to say that they have been extremely challenging, bringing me to the end of my strength daily. Actually a beautiful experience - seeing how the Lord helped me through it all (and still is)!



I'm amazed I'm still awake, considering the fact that I've been up since before 3:30am. Had a fresh veggie juice today that really energized me... I guess when you're desperate you go back to the healthy stuff :)



Yeah, Shayden has been quite sick. On top of his usual constipation(painful) and reflux(messy!), he's had the flu with a bad cough etc. an ulcer in his mouth that made drinking from the bottle extremely painful, is teething and to top it all off, the orthopedic surgeon that he had an appointment with last week, tied off his 6th little finger which caused a lot of discomfort, pain and crying the whole week.



We went back yesterday and the same doctor pulled the remainder of the little finger off - Shayden was in a lot a pain again - lots of tears again - but today he was so much better and pretty much back to his normal self. OUFF!



I better go now and get Kylie to bed and do the dishes...

No comments: