Monday, May 18, 2009

TIRED

I am taking the evening off, RELAXING, even though the dinner dishes are calling. I am quite tired after having been unwell most of last week (a cold/cough that Nathalie and Jeremie had before me) - AND - having a baby shower at our house yesterday with close to 30 ladies - for this amazing woman who's expecting her first child!

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't now have to keep pushing - still not feeling 100% - for this Saturday's engagement party - at our house - with 60+ guests...

Anyways - today,

Kylie still stayed at home from school (it's almost been a week now) - she's had another ear infection and I had to take her to the doctor again,

Shayden fell down the stairs after opening the safety gate - whatarethosethingsgoodforanyways?! (he's alright) -

and as I am typing, Rich is at the hospital with Leilani who hurt her foot really badly this evening as she was playing with Kylie - jumping down from the bed to the floor in the dark, and onto an inline skate that was lying there... OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!

Life never gets dull around here, I tell ya.

No comments: