Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just letting ya know...

... that I'm back among the *living* :)

This was - according to my memory - the worst flu I've had in my adult life. Yikes! (and it wasn't swine flu - Lord, protect us from that, it's in our city now)

Kinda like the dengue-fever (like malaria) that I had just before Nathalie was born...

Suffice it to say - it was interesting... Mom being pretty much "out cold" in bed for almost 5 days.



Or in Rich's words: "I think the hardest job there is, is being a Mom."(remember, there's a toddler and a still somewhat unwell 5-year-old in the house)

'Nuf said :)



Oh yes, THANK YOU SO MUCH, if you have prayed for me!!!

1 comment:

Ransomed~Redeemed said...

Isabel, Thank you so much for praying for our family, all the way from New Zealand! Have you ever been to an Above Rubies Retreat? Have you heard of www.Aboverubies.org ? You will be blessed by their retreats, magazine, and devotional. Bless you for thinking of our family!. Alida w5
We pray for healing for your family