Sunday, June 14, 2009

Would appreciate your prayers

I got hit with a NASTY flu yesterday - one week after Kylie came down with it...
Just taking a short break from bed to have my back in another position, cuz it HURTS!!!
Would appreciate your prayers for a quick recovery!
Rich came back today, which is wonderful - although I feel sorry for him - - - he didn't get a very nice welcome and had to jump right into helping/working... since the kids had been holding things up since yesterday (and wanted a break)

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Praying for you and your family to be touched by God's awesome healing Power.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Ray Bingham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray Bingham said...

Yes we're praying

Ray Bingham said...

just figured out that since I have gmail I have an account and I can actually leave a comment.

Love You guys.

Ray