Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update

Anybody else out there that feels like they need to go to bed every night at 8pm?! (only happens when I act as solo mom)

I'm exhausted every night and since I don't want to wake up at 3am, force myself to stay up a lil longer.

Blogging is good for that :)

I don't know what it is - I'm not sick, just had a full day - once again - and battling an unbelievable back ache - once again - last one happened during Rich's last trip.

I hope and pray my back holds out - I can barely carry Shayden, let alone bring in the firewood...
Anyways, just a short update;

Rich called this morning from his cell phone - just for a couple of minutes, since it's very expensive. They had their first day of ministry yesterday.

Rich is part of the primary health care team.

They went into a village and treated 60-70 people.

If he is doing what was planned, he welcomes the patients and prepares them to see a nurse/doctor, takes blood pressure, pulse, ministers the love of God, all that good stuff...

He's lovin' it - I bet he is!

He would have made a good doctor :)

At the boat, they are having eye surgeries.

The only news he gave about Jeremie is that we should pray for him as he seems to have stayed up in the night with the big D - let the reader understand :)

Here is a short video presentation of Marine Reach Ministries (YWAM).
Before you watch it, you need to turn off the music at the bottom of the blog.

No comments: