Sunday, March 11, 2012

A king, a horse, turtles and apple-pie

... or in other words:

FAMILY-TIME!!!

Today was the first day that I felt like myself again - since arriving on Wednesday night.

Pouuaaahhh - it's been a tough few days.

But so much better now!


Kylie's way of spending quality time is role-play.

She's quite the determined little leader-personality

and full of creativity.

I just have to do what she asks me to do


follow her cues


and she's happy!

In case you need an explanation:

Kylie is the royal horse, pulling the carriage with King Shayden.


That was yesterday.



Today we made turtle houses for them and played in the "pretend" pool...

Kylie and Shayden also helped me make an apple-pie with apples from our garden(!!!).

What else can you do on a rainy day, trying to be quiet,
 with Rich catching up on sleep after his busy night-shift.


And of course, my knight was most delighted to wake up to one if his favorites!



Fun times!


No comments: