Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Photos from Germany


We had barely arrived when Jeremie took this photo of snow falling just outside his window
one of the views from the house

The family home - with part of my mom's, my brother's, my sister's and the guest appartments showing - can you see the little man sitting in the snow?


This family home is well over 100 years old and was used as an orphanage during WWII, run by my mother's aunt.
Yet another view - can you see Jeremie looking out of his room?
You could think I"m trying to sell the house - with all those photos - - - lol
My mom actually does want to sell it - so it may be our last time in it :(

Kylie getting "loaded" for her first snow ball fight




2 comments:

Kristi Walsh said...

Hi Isabel ~ love, love, love your photos and stories of home!! It's great to see and read of what you're up to. I loved the snow pictures ~ living vicariously through you as you enjoy the northern hemisphere. Have heaps of fun!!

Kimmie said...

Okay, your aunt ran an orphanage during the war...yup, I am definitely adopting you...I am sure it must run in your blood and someday my Knight and I may be in your aunt's shoes...and I will need your help ;-)

Ever thought about adoption Isabel?

;-) I had to ask, as it is my passion.
Love that big beautiful house...what a santuary!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted