Saturday, March 12, 2011

Funny kids



Shayden is such a rascal -

very cheeky -

and Mr. Humor in person!

He continues to bring so much joy and laughter into our family!

The other day, when Rich came home from Christchurch, I asked Shayden before he had seen Rich,

"Guess who's here???"


As he turned the corner and saw Rich, he looked at him

paused for a moment

and exclaimed:

"A GHOST!"

Too funny, this little guy!

(dunno where in the world he got this idea from...)



KYLIE

Here as Spongebob



is growing up

7 1/2 now - WOW!!!

She's Miss Social butterfly

She makes friends anywhere we go within minutes

Talks to people without inhibitions.

The other day, Shayden's doctor mentioned something to her having to do with

"Princesses"

She promptly turned around and replied matter-of-factly:

"I'm over princesses"

Gulp!

I guess this momma better catch up with the times...

no lil princess anymore?!

I then proceeded to ask her if she was also over "pink"

~ ya know what I mean ~

EVERYTHING needing to be pink (or sometimes purple)

to which she first replied "yeees", but then changed her mind just a lil bit:

"well, not totally ~ yet"

Oh goody, she's not totally grown up yet after all.

I'm trying to ENJOY every.single.day with the kiddos !


Before I know it, they'll be out of the house, married, with kiddos of their own

... in less than a month...

I'll be a grandma!

How exciting!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments: