Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whata family!

In the midst of the tragic happenings in Japan - which will have consequences for our whole world, I believe (just read that Japan moved 8 feet through the earthquake, which DOES affect the world!),
here are some "happy photos":

Yup, I had a birthday on Sunday - turned another page in the book of my life on this earth!

48 years!!!

And have rarely felt better!

THANK YOU, JESUS!!!

I was SOOOO blessed by my family!!!

Rich and Leilani stayed up until late (despite my protests, as I didn't want them to do this),

decorating for our traditional family birthday breakfast

Leilani and Kylie had made the sign earlier

Rich made a beautiful exotic fruit salad
and picked these gorgeous flowers from our garden


in the morning

before 7:30

because we had to be at church at 8:45!

I got cards from (almost) everybody -

Jeremie had serenaded me the night before

(which moved me to tears!)

And I pretty much got my only wish, thanks to Rich and Leilani:

Not to have to do ANY work the whole day!

(I did have to change 4/5 poo-diapers in the morning, as Rich was sharing at church about his time in Christchurch during 2 services and I was in charge of Shayden, who was working through a slight medical issue that day...)

I was VERY touched by so much affection!!!

THANKS GUYS - YOU're THE BEST FAMILY I COULD WISH TO HAVE!!!!

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Gordon said...

Awww... what a great family! Breakfast looked amazing, glad you had a bit of spoiling for the day!
Love you my friend xx