Monday, February 11, 2008

A spoon full of sugar...

Kylie amused me again today with her play with her dolls and teddies. First she had about 10-20 nicely sitting in two rows on the couch, playing church - she was leading them in worship to God!
A moment to melt a mother's heart:)

A little later, I listened in as she was feeding one of her babies (the turtle) some food she'd mixed together. This is what she was singing:

"A spoon full of sugar - - - medicine go down - - - medicine go down - - - medicine go down. A spoon full of sugar - - - medicine go down - - - medicine go down - - - medicine go down." On and on she went singing (for you non-americans reading this, it's from a movie where a nanny is helping children take their medicine).

It was too cute!

After a while, I asked her if the baby was sick and she answered:"No, we're just baking."

I love you, Kylie! You're amazing!!!

I managed to get this photo without her noticing:)

No comments: