Friday, February 29, 2008

One of my favorite Scriptures!

Just HAVE to share my Bible reading from this morning - love it - love it - love it!!!

"Whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things.
I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him...

And here's the best part:

My determined purpose is that I may know Him, that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognising and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly."

Phil.3:8-10 - bold verse in the Amplified Bible

Ohhh, to know Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More, Lord, more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: