Kinda expresses what I'm feeling/thinking...
My "flesh" would prefer just staying home instead of embarking on another long trip to Uganda - alone (sadly, my friend is not going to be able to come).
It would be SO MUCH easier just to
- stay put at home and take good care of my family,
- have my house in order
- spend lots of time with my precious grand-son,
- not need to take another 9 weeks of antibiotics (malaria meds) -
- and all kinds of risks... (not to mention the finances or lack thereof)
- Avoid looooooong travel, cold showers,
- long days, short nights - like right now... :)
YET, it's not about me, my comfort nor my security.
I WILL follow the call I'm hearing in my heart - and I'm going.
Here am I, Lord - send me!