Friday, July 27, 2007

From an almost 4-year-old

"When you don't play with me, I don't know you.
When you play with me, I know you."

Hmmmm - - - That's been Kylie's way to ask me to play with her in the last week or so.
Interesting way to put it! And how true!

Makes me think of me and God - KNOWING EACH OTHER is what it's all about - cherishing relationship, playing together.
And we've got to make time for it! Not always easy - especially with a baby in the house and interrupted sleep etc. :)

I'm still having a lot of fun with Shayden and enjoy him IMMENSELY!!!

Another comment of Kylie (yesterday):

"Mom, I really love you! Pause
Sometimes I love you - and sometimes I don't."

Me: "So you love me when I spend time with you and play with you - and you don't love me when I get on your case about something?"

Kylie: "Yeah"

Oh, the simplicity and honesty of children! I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: