Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rich is back home!

Just 1/2 hour before Rich arrived back home from Fiji on Friday afternoon, Shayden started crying and continued to do so for the majority of the next hours, including a good part of the night. He obviously was in pain from constipation and overtired because I'd been out the whole morning and he missed his nap. On top of that I had changed his formula - which, I found out later - could also have caused stomach aches (I quickly changed back!).

I felt so bad for Rich - - - what a welcome home - he even had to end up making some of our dinner just after he got home!

Shayden had never been like that and it was really hard to see him crying so hard for so long.

Anyway, besides another pretty bad night, we had a mostly relaxing week-end.


Nathalie and Jeremie got invited to go snow boarding with some friends today! They left the house at 5am and should be back home around 10:30pm. What a treat for them!!! I am happy for them, since they've had a pretty tough week - homesick for Tahiti and not really wanting to be here...

No comments: