Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sick baby

Well, last night was way worse than the night before. Shayden was up crying and in discomfort/pain for 3 hours in the middle of the night...
So much for my "better night"... :)

Found out after an outing to the doctor this morning (which took pretty much all morning, there were heaps of people!) that he's got an ear-infection.
Hmmm, strange...
Both Kylie and Shayden came down with these ear-aches totally out of the blue - no cold, no swimming or cold winds, no nothin'...
If I didn't know better, I'd think that they are contagious :)


Good thing I didn't have any plans for today, so was able to take naps when Shayden did, to recuperate.

I'm no fan of TV and DVDs, but at times like these I'm sure grateful for the library, where we get to borrow DVDs for free, and for their amazing "baby-sitting" capacities. And Kylie sure didn't complain one bit!

1 comment:

Steve Wanless said...

Hey, a friend once said to me that God has grace for moms...it's called the TV. :) lol

Hope things get better!

Trena